Wednesday 30 November 2011

The First Entry

One of the first questions I had when I first looked at Gumtree(rip), Craigslist etc.. Was - is this for real?, are these all a bunch of fantasists or people just hoping to hook up with people? Well, after a few years of giving it a whirl, trial and error with postings, endless spamage, and some very interesting moments. I thought it would be a good idea to blogg some of my fun and shenanigans as I go, past and present.
There must be some of you out there who want to follow the highs and lows, some of you who probably have more success than me, some maybe less. But as a fellow seeker of the NSA kind I hope you take the journey with me.
The posts will ALWAYS be truthful, and at times I guess it will be reflecting badly on me. My next post will give you some background on me and my interests. Not too much because I am open to exploring most things across the next year, so if you are shock able or if you are easily offended hide your eyes and go and watch some TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment