Monday 17 December 2012

POP up G**** hole in ABZ

So Glory Holes.....
A few years back I visited an establishment abroad.  The establishment gave out free drinks as you waited, I had a beer, i then went into a cubicle and got my dick sucked, yes it was a glory hole.
So if one of these were to be available in Aberdeen, you’ve heard of pop up restaurants, well what about pop up glory holes, hahahaha.
Clearly no normal girl is going to sit I there and happily suck dick for free, i might be wrong, if there are any out there then please do get in touch., anyway so no doubt there would be a price attached to this, running costs, payment to girls, maybe even a bouncer, so what sort of price would you put on a visit to one of these establishments? If there was a pop up one to become available in Aberdeen.
So what would you be getting?
1.       A hole to put your penis through.
2.       A peep hole further up so you can just make out what’s going on.
3.       While you wait, you can watch on a tv what going on in the booth....(seeing the girls booth only)
So.....
If you’re a guy, what would you contribute?
If anyone can suggest any places where this can be hosted, if anyone has a place big enough to host.etc...
If you’re a girl and you fancy sitting in the booth?
Please get in touch. if you think this is a worth while idea, give me an idea of the numbers who would likely come along to this....
any other question, please feal free....

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't have to be as technical.just a hole would do me.lol
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI DAVE I AM NEW TO ABERDEEN AND LOOKING FOR COCK FUN ETC DYSCREET AND SAFE AND GENUINE, I LOOK TOILETS WITH GLORY HOLES IN ABERDEEN DO YOU KNOW OF ANY PLEASE TEXT ME ON 07535222291 AND I WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU WHAT AGE R U AND WHAT U IN TO AND LOOKING FOR I LIKE ANYTHING CLEAN AND SAFE X

      Delete