Thursday 26 January 2012

Revenge is Sweet

So any readers had any luck lately?  My year started off good, getting sucked of from a random bird, but has really went very quiet the last couple of weeks
There have been a couple of posting on CL that I have replied to, and I have received emails back, but the trail seams to go dead after a few emails.
So did anyone else get a response from the CL add “Revenge is sweet”
I did, and it was looking promising, then it all went dead, then you suddenly have that sinking feeling and you know it was a time waster.
So the person named Chloe Sims, replied to me, very pretty in her picture, but not overly pretty to make you think it was too good to be true.
So we exchanged numerous emails, her telling me that she wants to meet at weekend, and want me to fill her hole full of cum, and then take some pictures to send to her boyfriend.
Well I am game for that, I threw in maybe suck me off and give her a facial too, just for good measure.
And she seemed well up for it, so game on.
I asked her if she had a camera or would be using phone to take pics, last message I got from her was yes she had a camera.
Then it all went dead, nothing after that…...
So my conclusion is?
·         She either got a better offer.
·         She was fake.
·         Or she chickened out.
So any of you other guys get chatting to her? Did you have similar results? Maybe someone met her?
I would love to know.
Cheers for reading guys.
Keep the comments coming in

11 comments:

  1. Yeah i dropped her an email also and got very similar response. Same pics probably also, seemed very keen and up for it, then nothing Haha. Definitely a time wasted I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. She probably didnt want you blogging about her, i think thats what is putting girls off

    ReplyDelete
  3. So your blaming my blog for putting girls off, hahaha.

    To date i have had a few emails from ladies about the blog, and so far its all good responses. nothing negative

    If any ladies are reading the thread, feal free to comment and put me or the guy straight.

    I would love to know your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. If girls know you are going to blog about them, they dont want to meet, simple

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, thats my loss, so dont loose any sleep over it now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, i won't mate. try not to be too sad when they don't meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, sorry i've been so quiet, been very busy. I'm decided to take a break from the NSA but still enjoying reading this blog. Don't worry if a girl have their nose out of joint about this site - I'm sure women are allowed to post about their experiences as well.

    Hope you are still getting in 'ba deep'

    Fozz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers for the update Fozz, and thanks for your support.

    I have been busy with work and normal life myself, so no had much time to blogg or have fun, but hopefully will chnage in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, me too, chatted with her for a while and then suddenly went quiet after all the arranging etc. I've had a time waster from up Elgin way before. Figure it must be a gay guy looking for thrils or something

    ReplyDelete
  10. when i think back i actually do remeber having a similar occurance, so maybe is a bored guy or someone seeking attention.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate their effort and also try to get this to anyone looking for business loans or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He is also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete