Wednesday 12 December 2012

So i am back

After a long absence

So I am going to give the blog ago again, but this time I am not going to speak about what I get up to, I am going to make it a more general chit chatty place where we can all share what’s been happening with CL and any other sites they you may want to mention.

So active participation will be what I am looking for.  Expose the fakes, chat about what happening on CL. Who’s getting some, who’s not.....and who would like some....

All in good fun...

Hopefully I will get some followers back...

Happy reading....

3 comments:

  1. Has any one tried dogging direct. There seems to be lots of woman from aberdeen. I have had a few messages from some but can't open them till i pay for membership. Could this be fake messages just to get some money from u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried that site, but if its like any of the other sites then it will be fake messagess generated by the admin to get you to pay money and sign up, once you sign up you will get no messages, happened with me on a site a while back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers. Did think it was just to get your money.
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete