Tuesday 8 January 2013

Was you lucky over the holidays


So was anyone lucky over the holidays?

I managed to get sucked off for a small sum of money.  wasn’t the best bj ive had but put a smile on my face for xmas.  Found her on craigslist, quite surprised i got her actually as i replied to her add hours after she posted it, she did say she had been let down by a couple of guys......

I don’t understand why people do that, agree to meet then not turn up. i suppose in the world of nsa it happens allot, people get cold feet for whatever reason.

So the glory hole, I never got as much of a response as I thought I would off got so maybe it’s a non starter.  There are a few folk interested but not enough at this point.

If that changes though I be very keen to get it set up.

Any topics for discussion this year then?
Please feel free, looking for any ideas, happy to speak about any subject.....

3 comments:

  1. Got a little bite from a Lassie that lives out of Aberdeen, got to wait for her next visit to see if anything comes of it.

    Will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, hopefully it will lead to more for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im amazed anyone is still actually genuine on CL thb. I posted an ad or two over xmas, ended up getting spammed by some fella pretending to be a lass. Unfortunately for him, he changed the email acc he used but kept the same picture (thank god for google image search haha). ITs getting harder and harder to tell the spam, from the genuine on cl

    ReplyDelete