Monday 24 February 2014

Young skint girl want generous older

so i see this add Young skint girl want generous older, so off course me being older i had to respond and see what the deal was.


So what can I say about this add, seems a little fishy to me, I replied to her to see what she was saying, just legal in no more, asking if she should keep her uniform on.

Would the police actually set this up? It’s not entrapment as you are already looking in the nsa section.  If anyone knows different then please let me know the details.

I still don’t know, i have this nagging feeling about this one.

I am sure there was a very similar add to this last year, when I replied I got a very similar response, I asked her for a pic, but not very fourth coming, said she I blond, and pick up in kincorth.

Not for me though, i will pass, too dodgy.  But if anyone else has met her I am interested in knowing if she is real?

so please feedback to me :)

3 comments:

  1. in case your interested, I have been chatting too, and I have just received a reply back from an email she gave me, but had the name Craig attached to it. so probably a young guy hoaxing, she is a very pretty blond in the picture, too good looking actually...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be a coincidence but there is a young chap who's first name is Craig who runs scams on cl. He's bssed in Edinburgh and makes a fair amount of cash scamming using fake webcams and alike. I caught him out once and he came clean. I'm not sure why he came clean I think probably bragging but also we actually had a reasonable conversation.
    Be wsrned ! Unfortunately too many scammers on CL.
    Gutted. How hard can it be to find a 18yr old stunner who genuinely likes older bloke's. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool post, highly informative and professionally written..Good Job
    meet new singles
    meet tonite
    moan
    party line party zone

    ReplyDelete