Thursday 12 December 2013

Where’s the Mistletoe

So xmas is nearly upon us.  Will there be an influx of sexy little Santa helpers this year or will we just be left with the usual posters.

I have not had much luck of late; seem to be getting lots of chats, email ping pong but no meets.  So someone must be meeting the ladies, there have been a few genuine posters, so who is meeting, and are they turning up?

I do seem to get lots of emails from guys that are not meeting, but very rarely from guys or girls who do achieve regular meet ups.  So be interesting to hear from someone else, anyone wish to share there views?

I still have been meeting up with my regular FB(so i am still getting some), I never found her on CL., it was another named site, be naughty if I remember right. Being she is only 21 and I am nearly twice her age, I wonder how long it will continue.  She always comes back for more, and she puts a big smile on my face, i do feel at times is can be a bit mechanical, so any ideas on how to make it more fun for me and my FB would be gratefully received

Brings me onto topics for blog

What sort of subjects would you guys and girls like for me to discuss?

Anything considered.

I am open to anything, thinking of changing the structure of the blog, less so on what my exploits were as I got a hard time for that, and don’t want to revisit that again anytime soon.

Please any ideas welcome.

Just a short post today, please feel free to comment as usual.


BB

5 comments:

  1. Alas no luck here either mate. Like yourself, few email exchanges, swap pics, women seem keen, then I either get beaten to bed or they disappear haha. Fingers crossed some appear over Xmas.

    Have you thought about some RP for you and the fb? Dress up? Blindfold? Maybe you/her has a girlfriend to introduce into the mix? Find out her fantasy, being 21 she might be a little minx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Role play sounds rather good, but as she is a little shy, it may be difficult to get her to go along with it, she is not shy under the sheets, but very shy with me until we get into bed. so role-play could be tough..

    The threesome sound fun, not sure if she has tried one yet, another subject to try with her :), she not shy with other girls, so hopefully not a problem... and as long as it goes better than my last three some, I fell asleep on a chair watching them get it on, next this I know its morning I am in bed with 2 naked woman, and I am fully clothed – WTF.
    I fell asleep on the chair, fell off onto the floor, when they two girls were finished fucking each other, they pulled me onto the bed and went to sleep.

    Great, and could I get them to repeat tin the morning, nope….
    Anyway, cheers for the ideas, I will def give role play ago if she is up for it 
    If anyone else knows of any good roleplaying idea’s that would suit a shy lady, please do share 
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a 21 yr old fb ? Hats off to you sir!

    I lurk cl and haven't had much luck, usually spam merchants or scam types.

    Had a webcam sesh with a lovely girl.. turns out she was fake (Google camwhore software) the chump kept playing the same loops and I caught him out. Funnier still was he then got all apologetic!

    Anyway good luck with your search and young lady ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, 21 she is, keeps me young. but i am all-ways on the sniff for something else. i just cant help myself :)

    I have not much experience with Cam girls, not something i have went for, so how long was the time loop?, i am guessing it be a 1 minute video looped continuously?, i bet loads of guys get caught out with this. was it very obvious, i have never heard of this, thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loops range from a few seconds to maybe 20 secs. Can be actions like wave, blow kiss, show tits, finger cunt !!! Chappie reckoned he'd made £500 that week from "paying" gentlemen.

      Guys will have a wank to any old crap ;)

      Delete