Friday 13 December 2013

Would you, Suck Your own Dick?

So the question is, if you could suck your own dick, would you? And would you swallow?

I was pissing about with a Girlfriend a little while back, can’t remember why or how, but ended up telling her to suck my dick; she replied with suck your own dick.

So we then got into the conversation, if you could suck your own dick would you?

Well my answer to her was yes I probably would, well I do masturbate, and sucking it would take it to the next level, but I don’t think I would personally take the cum in my mouth YUK.  (Too far, making me boak now)

She seemed a little taken back that I would consider sucking my own dick if I could, I could also see a slight look of disgust on her face, I thought this rather funny.  I also said to her if we guys could suck were own dicks then you girls be redundant, FACT

So what are your guy’s thoughts on this?

Would you suck your own dick if you could? And would you swallow?


I believe there was an urban legend going about saying the Alice Cooper got some of his ribs removed so he could suck his own dick, I don’t understand why he would of done that, surly being famous he would have had loads of ladies lining up to suck his dick.  How far would you go? Would you consider removing a few ribs, so you could get down and suck your own dick?

As this is a hypothetical situation for most it be interesting to hear what you have to say about it J


3 comments:

  1. Fuck yeh

    i would love to suck my own cock

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a pussy I'd fuck it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, , remind me not to let you near my cat :), i am guessing if i had a pussy i would want to play with it a lot too......

    ReplyDelete