Thursday 1 December 2011

Advertising my Blog on Craiglist

So I thought I would advertise my blog on craigslist’s today as I would be targeting the right individuals there, and hopefully generate some readers….

Within minutes of posting and confirming the add, I get two responses saying there interested!!!! WTF…..

Intersted in what? reading my blog i hope, but probally not so..

Clearly the spammers don’t read the adds, as I wasn’t even looking for a shag, well not yet…..maybe post that add later....

So if we have any readers yet, please leave a comment :), let me know your there....


3 comments:

  1. did you ever meet kirsty mate ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    Kirsty wanted me to sign up 2 a site, another fake spammer, so no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there was a kirsty on the scene a while back , came up to the woods and took on all cummers , sadly she nowhere to be found.... unless she reads this !!!!

    ReplyDelete