Tuesday 6 December 2011

The HE she

I did note a post the other month when someone posted an add ‘Saying the add below was actually a guy’
Right I know this is a topic that I am sure we will return to again and again, but I don't get why guys pretend to be girls on Craigslist or any other NSA site. I don't think it is a gay or bi curious thing, or surely that would make life easier for all? Your thoughts please?
Over the years I have had many conversations over email with people who forget what they have said as a description from one day to another, they also seem to get confused or change the subject very quickly when mobile phones/ web chat are mentioned. 
Now I can understand we all want some privacy, but if you want to meet someone for some NSA fun then you certainly do have to reveal yourself at some point….  So when I get the excuses I always wonder if she is actually a HE, maybe some student in his room having a wank, but sadly I fear it is a middle aged man locked in a suburban room somewhere, furiously banging one out living his life as she for a moment or two and wishing she was real.
Does anyone else get these feelings, or do you not care and just enjoy the chat?

1 comment:

  1. I've never actually had this experience, I find that the men pose as couples and are asking for threesomes, only to say their partner has the flu on the day of the meet.

    ReplyDelete