Wednesday 21 December 2011

A reader’s submission


I got this submission from a female reader, she posted a add a little while back looking for another female in the W4W section.
http://aberdeen.craigslist.co.uk/cas/2736611473.html (Remember guys she is looking for a woman)
Her add did clearly state that she was looking for another like minded female who was bi curious.
So from her add she got quite a few response from guys, yes I know you’re in ability to read a add when it says W4W it actually says guys can post too, (DUH read the add DUMBASS W4W)
So this guy below exceeds what I would expect from another guy responding to an add like this, he goes one further. Read his response below
*************************************************************************************
Hi,
I saw your add looking for a girl to have fun with? ... I'm a 22 year old feminine looking guy; I'm looking for someone to have relaxed fun with, massages, and lots of oral.
I'm kind, thoughtful & recently circumcised. (; Just looking for some fun.
*************************************************************************************
So WTF admitting he is a feminine looking guy to score with this chick, recently circumcised, and that makes a difference how?, you still have a cock, if she wanted cock she would of put an add up saying so….
I am thinking maybe he is reading this blog and can give us an insight into what he thinks is feminine about him… I would really like to know….
In her words “what bit of my advert even suggested I wanted anything to do with a fucking weirdo like that” surly that expreses how she feals about this dickhead.
What levels will us guys go to to get laid, have any other readers done anything like this, i be keen to hear. lol

6 comments:

  1. that made me laugh hahahaha, what a weirdo.

    keep the post coming the blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that ad and wondered about how genuine it was. I actually am a bisexual female about her age. With just a tiny bit more information I might have responded... Did she get any genuine responses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Not spoke to her in a while, but last i heard she had one genuine reply that she was going to follow up.
    , the rest was guys or like above, lol

    I spoke with her over emails and she did come across as very genuine, so give her a try and see what comes of it. no harm in dropping her an email.

    let me know how you get on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reply. Good work on the blog as well. I'm not in the frame of mind right now but I'm sure I will be again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her ad does seem to have been taken down though... maybe that follow up worked out for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do still have her contact details i can mail her and ask her if she is still looking and if she is i will pass to you her details.

    Obviously you will have to meail me as not posting her email up here.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete