Tuesday 6 December 2011

I will put a baby in you(really WTF)

I had a wee giggle to myself when I saw this add, does he really expect to get a reply from a sane human being.  If he does I am very interested to find out who the replier would be.
I think over the years I have seen many adds with woman posting, asking to get preggers, as a rule I normally stay away from these add as nothing good can come of having unprotected sex.  not that i am against having unprotected sex, i will if the sitution arises and they can provide a clean bill of health.
If anyone has any experience of these adds I would love to hear from you.
And if the guy who wrote the add gets any replies, get in touch and let me know how you got on.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i saw this aswel. It was a rather strange thing to say...love to know what his success rate was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    If the genlteman is reading this blog, hopefully he will step forward and say.

    But taking a guess i would reckon his success rate would be ZERO

    ReplyDelete