Thursday 1 December 2011

So how did I get into the world of NSA?

It all started when I separated from my ex wife, I was doing the usual, going into town, and occasionally meeting a woman who I would take home and have some fun with.  My success rates wasn’t that good, as meeting woman was hard, is hard, so I turned to the world of internet dating.
There wasn’t much options for decent sites at the time, I ended up signing up to quite a few, one I seemed to have more luck with was GirlsDateforfree, (guys pay to chat, so lots of ladies).  Pretty much straight away when I signed up to this site I was messaging and chatting to lots of ladys, a few weeks of being a member I got a message from a lass up in Banff, simply asking ‘Do you fancy a spot of fun’, so I was intrigued at the time, what did she mean by fun!!, so I replied with ‘would love some fun, fun being what I am all about’..
A week went buy with no response back from her, then one Saturday evening after coming home from pub, I logged into GDF and pretty much got a chat request from the Banff lady, so I accepted the request,  Pretty much straight away she was upfront and said, look I am married, and looking for some discrete adult company, soe No strings attached sex.....  So we chatted for a bit, obviously I was keen to help her out(as most males on the planet would be), so we swapped mobile numbers and said we would we be in touch about arranging a meeting.
Next day I am at my mum’s having my Sunday lunch, I get a txt from her saying I am free at 7pm tonight if you want to meet, so yes, I want to meet, so she tells me where to go, some school in Banff, I had to meet her in the car park, she told me what type of car she will be in, so off I head on the 60 mile journey to Banff, nice dirty thoughts all the way, wondering what would happen, where would we go…
So I arrive in Banff, head to the meeting point and wait, I was there 5 mins early, so the time arrives and no one is there, 5 mins go past still no one, hmm, was it all a wind up….then I see a white car coming into the car park, this is her, then I notice there are two people in the car, what the fuck!!!! So car pulls up, I am a bit worried, I look at the car, there are two woman!!!, one jumps out the passenger side comes to my passenger side and jumps in, she said hi, I am supposed to be with my mate, she will wait here for me coming back(excuse for her hubby).
So I say ok, she tells me where to drive to, as were driving I am thinking well she not quite like the pic, a bit older and bigger, but what the heck I was going to get a fuck, so was I caring, no….
So we stop in this secluded point, by this point she had told me her whole life story, her husband hadn’t paid her attention for year’s yara yara yara….
So know the awkward silence had started, I wasn’t sure what to do, should I lean over and hive her a kiss, what to do?? So I asked her, do you want to go into the back seat of the car, yes, she said, so we jumped into the back, pretty much straight away she thrust her hand out and grabbed my cock, it was rock solid, she then undid my button, I said would it be easier if I took them off, she nodded, I slid off my jeans and boxers and before I knew it she had her mouth around my cock, licking and sucking, I was so excited, that I only lasted about a minute, and she swallowed al the cum down.mmmmmm

She asked if I enjoyed, yes I said eagerly……your turn she said……
So start running my hand up her long skirt and touch the inner of her thigh, I go a bit higher and discover she is wearing no knockers, hmmm, easy access I am thinking, so I start playing with her clit, and get her to lay back, I then go down on her, by now I am out of car and she is lay on back seat, I am licking away at her clit and at same time using to fingers to go in and out, she seems to be enjoying, lots of moans and groans going on, mmmmm, so we are at this for about 15 mins, she then says she want me inside her, by now she is now out of the car and bent over, I go behind her and ease my cock in, she lets out a little moan, I then start a steady pace, I can feel her hand in-between her thighs tickling my balls as I thrust my cock deep inside her, this goes on for 5-10 mins then she let rip with a very load moan of pleasure, jackpot, ive scored, job done…… so I ease my cock out of her, she the turns around, sits in back seat of car and takes me in her mouth again, within minutes I am then Cuming again….wow, two cums, I am ecstatic…..so both of us were now content so time to drop her off..
On the way back to Aberdeen I had a huge smile, I simply loved it, the thrill of will she turn up, the thrill of is she who she says she is, and then the bj and sex out in the middle of know where, well it all worked for me…  so needless to say I met her a few more times after that, the sessions only got better…, but that’s another story, lol
So that was my first meet.

3 comments:

  1. My first meet was through a website called Sex in the UK, about 8/9 years ago. I was in a long term relationship at the time but to be honest I was still fucking anything I could.

    Then I discovered the Internet!

    Sex in the Uk was the very first site I found, and the very first person I spoke to led to a met, beginners luck I have learned since then. She wasn't the hottest girl I have ever had but by god she had fantastic tits!

    I was hooked on NSA since then, I love it. I have went all over Scotland and North England for meets and then got involved with some of the Scottish groups on AdultFriendFinder. I've had some amazing times and met some fantastic people. It's a shame the NSA is so cagey up here - maybe we should start a website for just that!

    SO why are you not doing the NSA anymore? I don't think I can ever stop

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fozz

    I am still doing NSA, there is just slim picking up in Aberdeen, i have travelled about too, when I have been working away from home I have tried to organize in that area, only paid off a couple of times and been let down a few

    .

    I have considered starting a website for NSA meets, but how would you regulate it? Benaugty, Adult friend finder regulate it be charging, spammers are less likely to pay, well I reckon that’s the theory.


    Also advertising, CL has been on the go for years, I reckon more woman would post adds if they were more aware of it. So advertising CL is probably the best we can do. I am hoping that people find these post funny enough to post links onto face book etc, then the readership will get bigger and woman will become more aware off CL(hence why no naughty pics on site, trying to make it work friendly)

    more woman = more fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remeber the days of AdultFriendFinder before they charged for most things. AdultFriendfinder started charging for the viewing of profiles when penthouse bought them over. However, you do not get charged for actually making a profile and I believe it is still free for women and couples to view profiles for free. However, the chat rooms are still free but for Scotland is dominated by the Scots Corner group which I have had the joys of being involved with for a few straight orgies. 2fools4more are the king and queen of NSA in Scotland, however it has began to become a bit of a closed shop there esp if you haven't been on for a while and because there is a smaller splinter group that came about due to fighting within the original group. Also I found some success with the cam MSN thing they have as well.

    This blog is the best way just now to try and generate NSA in this area, perhaps even try and forge a friendship with the swinging club that seem to be growing well just now. I honestly thought I was the only real active NSA guy in the area before I read this blog, I thought the rest were just chancers who didn't really know the culture of the NSA world!

    If you have had two requests from girls already then thats a positive start, see what kinda things they want, we can maybe do some kinda 4some thing and then just take it from there.

    Do you think the girls who are asking for a meet are genuine?

    ReplyDelete